Monday, February 7, 2011

What do you mean life lessons?

Horror movies teach us lessons about how to survive in life or death situations. Throughout this informative blog there will be tips and suggestions outlined from horror movies on how to survive and maintain yourself and possibly others in certain situations.

I believe in 'natural selection' as much as any horror movie shows. The stupid, despite being lucky for a short time, usually end up not surviving. . .you know, dead. All of a sudden one day while watching George Romero's Night of the Living Dead I decided that I wanted to know what I would do if there was an onslaught of zombies/stinkers/stenches running amuck. And if I suddenly ended up with stupid people. . .how would I make them last so that they could be sacrificed at opportune moments to save a group of people? It seemed like a good time to think of such things, what with zombies as popular as they are.

Speaking of which, who doesn't have a zombie blog? What movie these days doesn't have zombies in them in some form or another? Zombie's have been around for a long time in the movies. But, I won't get into history, I will just blab. Also, I will not be reviewing movies to such an extent as other people are already doing, that's not my thing. I like 'facts' if you will. The little tidbits that make you ask yourself. . .would that actually work?

This shall be the mythbusters for horror movies soo. . .gorebusters. HA This will be mostly zombie-themed for the time being because that's what movies I am watching, video games I've been playing, comic books I've been reading, and weapons for the coming apocalypse that I've been stocking up for...but in the long run, it will be divided into sections of different types of horror movies, of course. There are a lot of good ones that don't have zombies in it. I'm serious. Go look them up, classics. If you haven't, watch the Aliens series, at least. Brilliant disturbed minds come up with these plots and gore!! APPRECIATE!! It is healthy to scare yourself shitless once in awhile.

Next time. . .why are you tripping while running in the woods? DON'T FALL WOMAN, GET UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment